According to a new report published by UnivDatos Markets Insights, the Urgent Care Centers Market was valued at more than USD 25 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 4.5% from 2022-2028. The analysis has been segmented into Medical Service (Acute Illness Treatment, Trauma/Injury Treatment, Physical Examinations, Immunizations & Vaccination, Others); Application (Corporate-owned, Physician-owned, Hospital-owned, Others); Region/Country.
Download a Sample PDF here @ https://univdatos.com/report/urgent-care-centers-market/get-a-free-sample-form.php?product_id=35911
The urgent care centers market report has been aggregated by collecting informative data on various dynamics such as market drivers, restraints, and opportunities. This innovative report makes use of several analyses to get a closer outlook on the urgent care centers market. The urgent care centers market report offers a detailed analysis of the latest industry developments and trending factors in the market that are influencing the market growth. Furthermore, this statistical market research repository examines and estimates the urgent care centers market at the global and regional levels.
An urgent care center is a clinic that serves patients with urgent but non-serious medical issues and is located outside of a regular hospital emergency room. Injuries or illnesses that need immediate attention but are not serious enough to necessitate an emergency department visit are typically treated at urgent care facilities. The growth of the urgent care center market is driven due to the strategic alliances between hospitals and urgent care providers and the rising investment in urgent care. For instance, on 4 January 2022, HCA Healthcare acquired MD Now Urgent Care from private equity firm Brentwood Associates. The number of cardiovascular or sports-related injuries has increased, which has decreased patient wait times and raised awareness of urgent care facilities. According to the National Safety Council (NSC), in 2021 exercise equipment accounted for about 409,000 injuries, the most in any category of sports and recreation.
Some of the major players operating in the market include Concentra, Inc.; MedExpress; NextCare; TH Medical; FastMed Urgent Care; Ascension; Summit Health; WellNow Urgent Care; American Family Care; GoHealth Urgent Care.
The recent covid-19 pandemic has disrupted the world and has brought a state of shock to the global economy. The global pandemic has impacted the healthcare industry and has transformed the way healthcare is delivered. During the Covid-19 outbreak, demand at urgent care centers increased as patients looked for tests and treatments. The Urgent Care Association, a trade organization for the sector, claims that the number of patients has increased by 60% since 2019.
The global urgent care centers market report is studied thoroughly with several aspects that would help stakeholders in making their decisions more curated.
- Based on medical service, the market is segmented into acute illness treatment, trauma/injury treatment, physical examinations, immunizations & vaccination, and others. Acute illness treatment held a significant share of the market in 2021. This is mainly due to the rising incidence of non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses such as fever, cold, and urinary tract infections (UTIs) which are routinely treated by urgent care centers. As per the study of National Library of Medicine, on 28 November 2022, about 40% of women in the U.S. will develop a urinary tract infection (UTI) at some point in their lifetime, making this one of the most common infections in women.
- Based on ownership, the urgent care centers market is divided into corporate-owned, physician-owned, hospital-owned, and others. Among these, the hospital-owned is expected to grow with a significant CAGR during the forecast period. This is mainly due to the increasing number of trauma cases and the rising number of patients in hospitals. Furthermore, the rising risks of cardiac diseases, increasing incidences of injuries, and higher prevalence of acute respiratory infection among the population are the major factors driving the rapid growth of the segment.
Ask for Customization @ https://univdatos.com/report/urgent-care-centers-market/get-a-free-sample-form.php?product_id=35911
Urgent Care Centers Market Geographical Segmentation Includes:
- North America (United States, Canada, and Rest of North America)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, France, and the Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the World
North America held a significant share of the global urgent care centers market. This is mainly attributed to the increasing incidences of strokes attribute to the significant growth of the segment in the urgent care centers market. For instance, as per the CDC, every year, more than 795,000 people in the United States have a stroke. About 610,000 of these are first or new strokes. The rising awareness about the benefits of post-hospital services and the higher number of accident cases in developing nations are the key factors proliferating the growth of urgent care centers in the market. Moreover, the government is also investing to launch hybrid urgent care centers for more patients enrollment. For instance, in August 2022, Virginia Mason Franciscan Health (VMFH) announced the building of the state’s first hybrid ER/urgent care center in Bremerton, Washington. It will be the first of multiple hybrid facilities VMFH plans to open in the Puget Sound region over the next four years using Intuitive Health’s innovative care model of offering emergent and urgent care in a single location. Such initiatives are expected to drive the market growth in the region during the forthcoming years.
The major players targeting the market include
- Concentra, Inc.
- TH Medical
- FastMed Urgent Care
- Summit Health
- WellNow Urgent Care
- American Family Care
- GoHealth Urgent Care.
Get more information , Please Visit us : https://univdatos.com/report/urgent-care-centers-market/get-a-free-sample-form.php?product_id=35911
The degree of competition among prominent global companies has been elaborated by analyzing several leading key players operating worldwide. The specialist team of research analysts sheds light on various traits such as global market competition, market share, most recent industry advancements, innovative product launches, partnerships, mergers, or acquisitions by leading companies in the Urgent care centers market. The major players have been analyzed by using research methodologies for getting insight views on global competition.
Key questions resolved through this analytical market research report include:
- What are the latest trends, new patterns, and technological advancements in the urgent care centers market?
- Which factors are influencing the urgent care centers market over the forecast period?
- What are the global challenges, threats, and risks in the urgent care centers market?
- Which factors are propelling and restraining the urgent care centers market?
- What are the demanding global regions of the urgent care centers market?
- What will be the global market size in the upcoming years?
- What are the crucial market acquisition strategies and policies applied by global companies?
We understand the requirement of different businesses, regions, and countries, we offer customized reports as per your requirements of business nature and geography. Please let us know If you have any custom needs.
About UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI)
Browse Other Related Research Reports from UnivDatos Market Insights
- Corporate Wellness Solution Market
- Healthcare Distribution Market
- Urgent Care Apps Market
- Ostomy Care Market
- Antiviral Drugs Market
Urgent Care Centers Market Report Coverage
|Growth momentum||Accelerate at a CAGR of over 4.5%|
|Market size 2021||USD 25 billion|
|Regional analysis||North America, Europe, APAC, Rest of World|
|Major contributing region||North America to Dominate the Global Urgent care centers Market|
|Key countries covered||United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, France, China, Japan, India, and Australia|
|Companies profiled||Concentra, Inc.; MedExpress; NextCare; TH Medical; FastMed Urgent Care; Ascension; Summit Health; WellNow Urgent Care; American Family Care; GoHealth Urgent Care.|
|Report Scope||Market Trends, Drivers, and Restraints; Revenue Estimation and Forecast; Segmentation Analysis; Impact of COVID-19; Demand and Supply Side Analysis; Competitive Landscape; Company Profiling|
|Segments Covered||By Medical Service; By Ownership; By Region/Country|