Sierra Trading Post Grand Opening
Cottonwood Heights location to contribute $5,000 donation to local non-profit Splore
Sierra Trading Post, the highly popular destination that delivers savings every day on apparel, footwear, outdoor and fitness gear, will open a Cottonwood Heights store Thursday, May 19.
GRAND OPENING, THURSDAY, MAY 19
Local shoppers can enjoy the newest Sierra Trading Post retail store 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday through Saturday and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday during the Grand Opening week.
• First 300 guests through the door on Thursday receive a complimentary tote bag
• First 100 guests through the door Thursday receive gift card prizes
• Discover substantial everyday value storewide
• Enter for a chance to win a Hawaiian vacation, 4K Ultra HD TV or fitness package, full details in store
STORE FACTS & FEATURES
• Location: 6983 South 1300 East
• More than 17,000 square feet of retail space
• Regular hours: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday - Saturday & 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday
• Beautifully designed store layout
• Interactive shopping stations allow for searching inventory in the store and online
• In-store pickup saves customers time and money
• Mobile app scan feature provides additional information for products
Sierra Trading Post offers high-quality product from brands you know and love. Sierra Trading Post offers more than 3,000 brands and is passionate about helping customers around the world explore more and save more.
In addition to providing a new shopping option for local residents, the new store plans to add approximately 70 full- and part-time jobs to Salt Lake City. At this time, Sierra Trading Post is continuing to hire. Go to stp.me/hiring to learn more.
In celebration of its new Cottonwood Heights location, Sierra Trading Post will contribute to the community by presenting a $5,000 donation to the local non-profit, Splore, whose mission is to, through meaningful outdoor adventure, empower people of all ages and abilities to be their best and fullest selves. The donation will be presented at 7:45 a.m. on Thursday, May 19.Visit Event Website for More Info