Join VA Accredited Attorney Kent M. Brown For a Workshop on Tuesday, July 14 at 3:30 p.m. How To Protect Yourself And Your Loved Ones From Long-Term Care and Nursing Home Costs And What To Do If You Can't
One of the biggest fears that many people have today is having their life savings wiped out if they end up in a nursing home. What a shame to see someone’s life savings evaporate in a matter of months. It is important that you understand what you can do to protect your hard-earned assets!
In this Workshop you will learn:
• How to avoid having your life’s savings wiped out by Long-Term Care.
• How new laws restricts protection of assets and the steps you should take now to protect your loved ones.
• The asset protection language that most people don’t have in their power of attorney documents, which can help protect their life’s savings.
• Veteran’s benefits that most people know nothing about.
• How Medicaid works and the steps you need to take now to protect your family under the new rules.
• How to find the right Home Care Assistance, Independent Living, Assisted Living or Senior Care Facility and what to expect in the process.
• How to get good care at a Senior Care Facility.
• Senior Care options for independence; planning for today and the future.
• How a Life Care Plan can change your life for the better.